Building your Gorgias integration
You can connect any app with an open API to Gorgias to display customer data next to support tickets as shown below.
- Get the authentication credentials.
In order for your app to fetch Gorgias data, you'll need to ask your customer to share with your their Gorgias API credentials. They can be found here: Gorgias -> Settings -> Rest API.
- Display your data next to tickets.
Gorgias allows you to create information cards next to support tickets. Cards look like this:
To update customer data:
1) Search Gorgias users to find the right user to update
2) Make a PUT call to update the user customer object.
- Create a widget to display your JSON data in Gorgias.
Create a widget, using the end api/widget endpoint. This will make sure the data is displayed next to tickets
Tada! Once you are done with your integration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your integration.