Klaviyo is an email marketing platform for creating, managing and measuring every email a business sends.
- When a ticket is created, add the ticket customer to a Klaviyo list
The following setup should only be used if you have one Klaviyo list that you want to add all customer emails to. If you use multiple lists and you want to sort your customers one by one, you should set up macros that add their email to specific lists. You can learn more here.
- Go to your Klaviyo account
- Go to Account
- Copy your API key, it should look like this: pk_uFdm8VOdahnFjZl3ixpTuFdm8VO
- Go to the list page
- Get the LIST_ID. It should look like this: JmTrWD
- Go to Gorgias
- Go to Integrations -> HTTP integrations -> Add HTTP integration
- Add a header line
- Copy the config below
- Integration name: Add customers who contact support to a Klaviyo list
- Triggers: ticket created
- URL: https://a.klaviyo.com/api/v2/list/<LIST_ID from step 5>/members (without <>)
- HTTP Method: POST
- Request content type : application/json
- Response content type : application/json
- Headers : Content-Type : application/json
- Add this in the body:
"api_key": "<API key from step 3>",
You're all set!
Please note, this integration is available to all customers but will only be supported for Advanced and Enterprise plan customers. While any plan can set up the integration following the instructions, due to the manual work it requires on our end, if you are on the Basic or Pro plan we will not be able to provide support in setting it up or fixing any issues with it should they arise.