Self-service statisticsUpdated a month ago
The Self-Service Statistics Page is part of the Automation add-on. You are now able to measure the full impact of self-service.
How it works
You will be able to measure the impact of self-service on your workflows and see the value added by the Automation add-on.
This page has 3 main focuses:
- Help you track how many shoppers' requests are handled via self-service:
- See the number of self-service requests and how self-service answers your shoppers' needs;
- See the share of automated requests and how self-service frees you from answering repetitive questions;
- Compare self-service usage versus regular live chat tickets and see how self-service allows a triage of chats influx.
- Show the evolution of your self-service usage over time.
- Share actionable insights with you about your products. You can see exactly which of your products generate return requests and issue reporting the most.
Here's how to find and use your new self-service statistics:
- Please navigate to your Settings → Statistics:
- You will find the page that you're looking for under Automation → Self-service:
- On this page, you will find several sections showing the impact of your self-service setup. Once you select the time period and the stores in the upper-right corner, you can see the total number of your self-serve interactions, or rather how many times your customers interacted with it for the selected time period. Then, you can see your self-serve automation rate. Next, you can see the number of fully automated self-serve interactions, or rather how many of them didn't require agent assistance after they were completed. And finally, served by an agent after self-service, which shows how many self-serve tickets your agents had to tend to after the self-serve flows were interracted with.
- Just below this section you will see how your quick-responses are performing, how your article recommendation is performing, the most common issues that your customers are reporting, and the products with most issues reported:
Now, here's how these metrics are calculated!
Self-service requests are the sum of all of the interactions for all self-serve flows and for the selected date range and self-service(s).
Please keep in mind that a request is counted only if it has been finalized, meaning that the user arrived at the end of the flow.
This metric counts the 'Track order' flow requests only (for now at least) and it is displayed as the percentage of the total number of self-service requests. It is the sum of all 'Track order' self-service flows completed.
Total unique customers
Here you can see how many unique end-customers use the self-service interactions in comparison to the total number of interactions for the selected date range and chat channel(s). For example, 1000 interactions made by 700 unique customers, based on their distinct customer ID.
Here we're counting the number of tickets auto-generated after 'Return', 'Cancel' and 'Report issue' self-service interactions.
This is the ratio between the number of interactions from shoppers who open the chat and got through self-service versus the total number of tickets created via the chat.
a = the total of self-service requests from the 4 flows
b = the total of chat tickets (excluding tickets auto-generated by self-service requests)
Self-service usage = a / (a+b)
Self-service flows distribution chart
This bar chart compares the volumes of self-service interactions split between:
- 'Track', 'Cancel', 'Return' and 'Report issue' flows.
- The split between self-service fully automated requests and semi-automated requests ('Cancel', 'Return' and the 'Report issue' flow).
Report issue/Return flows
Here you will find lists of the products that your customers most often used the 'Report issue' and 'Return' flows for. However, please keep in mind that we only count the ones where the shopper completed the self-serve flow.
We hope you'll find our new self-serve statistics useful and please feel free to share your feedback with us anytime! You can write to us at [email protected] or reach out to us via our live chat.