Opinew enables your support team to manage your customer reviews, automatically trigger support tickets when customers leave reviews that are below a specified star rating, and reply to customers and take quick action on reviews as soon as they come in.
When a review is left, a ticket is created in Gorgias, which contains the review text and star rating, thus enabling the communication directly from the Gorgias dashboard.
How it works
The reviews that are currently imported, are from Aliexpress, Amazon and Ebay, and they are synchronized every week.
- The reviews can be viewed on the Opinew Reviews page, under Products, where you can also import them:
- You can automate review requests, or send them manually to the customer's email:
- A widget is also available if needed, and it can be added to the website, as a new page:
- When a review is left, 2 tickets are automatically created in Gorgias:
a) One pulled in via API:
b) And the other via an automated email from the Opinew team:
- To connect Opinew to Gorgias, head to Extra and Integrations (in Opinew) -> Integrations:
- Click on Gorgias and select Enable Gorgias Integration:
- Head to your Gorgias dashboard. Click on the 'three-dot' icon on the right side menu and select Settings, and click on REST API:
- Your REST API data will show on the right:
- First click on the ‘Base API URL’ copy button, and paste the content in the first field in the Opinew Gorgias Integration page:
- Then do the same with your Username > press copy and paste the content in the Gorgias username field in the Opinew Gorgias Integration page:
- After that, copy your Password API Key and paste it in the last field:
- Finally, select the number of stars the review needs to have in order to create the Gorgias ticket and click Save and that’s it! Whenever a new review is created and the number of stars is equal to or less than the ones you selected, a new Gorgias ticket will be created automatically.