Yotpo is a user-generated content tool for merchants. It includes customer reviews, visual marketing, loyalty, and referrals.
- Customer's Yotpo status
- Review ratings and sentiments
- Reply to reviews
- The last 5 reviews for your store's products displayed in the widget
All accessible directly from Gorgias when a customer reaches out for support help! Read about each feature in more detail below.
- In your Gorgias account, go to Settings -> Integrations -> Yotpo.
- On the top right of the page, click the 'Add Yotpo account' button to install the integration.
- You will be redirected to Yotpo. If you are not logged in, you are required to log in before the installation can continue.
- After you've logged in, click the 'Authorize' button to authorize Gorgias to pull Yotpo data into the helpdesk.
- After you have authorized the app you will be redirected back to Gorgias, where you should see the following screen. If you do not, then please retry steps 1-4 again.
1. Open the main menu
2. Click Settings
3. Click Integrations
4. Click Yotpo
5. Click Add Yotpo account
You will be redirected to Yotpo
6. Select your store from the dropdown (if applicable)
7. Click Authorize
8. Edit the integration name (optional)
9. Click Update integration
10. That's it. You're done.
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
You should first enable Yotpo tickets by checking the 'Enable Yotpo ticket' checkbox in the integration settings page and then click the green 'Update integration' button.
Once Yotpo tickets are activated, every time you receive a review on one of your products, a new ticket will be created with the review details (score, product, etc). You can either reply to the review publicly or privately.
You can use Yotpo emails to reply to Yotpo reviews or Yotpo Q&A from Gorgias. On Yotpo:
- Click on 'Manage Content'.
- Click 'Help Desk'.
- Toggle on the 'Activate Help Desk' integration switch.
- Enter the main support email address in the Help Desk Email field.
- Click 'Send Test' to send a test email to the address you entered in the 'Help Desk Email' field.
- Click the 'Save Changes' button at the bottom of the screen.
All set, now you can reply to your Yotpo reviews from Gorgias!
Just make sure to respond below the right line to respond publicly or privately.
We recommend creating a macro that contains the following default text, so you can use it as a frame to respond to comments:
==========Write below this line to comment in private==========
==========Write below this line to comment in public===========
===============Publish the review - Type yes/no================
You can also create a second macro for responding to Yotpo answers per the screenshot below:
===========Write below this line to answer in private===========
===========Write below this line to answer in public============
===========Send question to past shoppers - Type yes/no==========
What kind of Yotpo data can be displayed in Gorgias?
- VIP tier name - the name of the VIP tier that this customer currently belongs to.
- Average rating - the average star rating for all reviews given by this customer.
- Number of reviews - the total number of reviews given by this customer.
- Point balance - the customer's total point balance.
- Total points earned - the total number of Yotpo loyalty points that the customer has earned.
- Total redemptions - the total number of Yotpo loyalty points that the customer has redeemed.
- Successful referrals - the number of successful referrals made by the customer.
- Referrals made & clicked - the number of successful referrals that the customer has made.
- Referral by another customer - whether this customer was referred to you by another customer.
- Average rating - the average star rating given by the customer for all reviews.
- Average site rating - the average star rating given by the customer for all site reviews.
- Average product rating - the average star rating given by this customer for all product reviews.
- Average sentiment - the average sentiment for all reviews from the customer, detected by Yotpo's AI algorithms.
- Average site sentiment - the average sentiment for all site reviews from the customer, detected by Yotpo's AI algorithms.
- Average product sentiment - the average sentiment for all site reviews from this customer, detected by Yotpo's AI algorithms.
- Top topics - a list of the customer's top topics of interest as determined by their reviews.
Five latest reviews
- Date created - the date that the review was created on.
- Rating - the star rating given by the customer on the review.
- Published status - an indicator of whether this review has been published or left unpublished.
- Title and text - the title and text of the review.
- Rating upvotes and downvotes - the number of upvotes and downvotes by other customers for the review in question.
- Product information - information regarding the product for which the review was made.
Name - the name of the product.
Product page - the URL of the product page.
Category - the product category.
Reviews - the total number of reviews made for this product.
Product rating - the average star rating for this product from all customers.
How does the reply to reviews feature work?
Here's the process behind it:
- A customer writes a verified product review or asks a question.
- This escalated review or Q&A receives a unique “reply-to” email address (for example reply‑email@example.com).
- The escalated review or Q&A is forwarded to the helpdesk address that you defined.
- By replying to the emails and adding text to the appropriate text sections, you can perform actions without leaving the helpdesk.
- For example, helpdesk users can publish the review, comment on a review, or answer a question.
- When you comment or answer, the reviewer receives an email with your reply.
If you have any follow-up questions or concerns about the Yotpo integration, please feel free to write to our Support Team anytime via live chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to talk!