Yotpo is a user-generated content tool for merchants. It includes customer reviews, visual marketing, loyalty, and referrals.
For now, the integration is limited to reviews only, Gorgias can not track loyalty points or rewards just yet.
How it works
- Access a customer's Yotpo status
- Review ratings and sentiments
- The last 5 reviews for your store's products
All accessible directly from Gorgias when a customer reaches out for support help! Read about each feature in more detail below.
- In your Gorgias account, go to Settings -> Integrations -> Yotpo
- On the top right of the page, click the Add Yotpo account button to install the integration
- You will be redirected to Yotpo. If you are not logged in, you are required to log in before the installation can continue.
- After you have logged, click the Authorize button to authorize Gorgias to pull Yotpo data into the Gorgias web app.
- After you have authorized the app, you will be redirected back to Gorgias, where you should see the following screen. If you do not, then retry steps 1-4 again.
- Click on Settings (gear icon)
- Click Help Desk
- Toggle on the Activate Help Desk integration switch
- Enter the main support email address in the Help Desk Email field
- Click Send Test to send a test email to the address you entered in the Help Desk Email field
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the screen
All set, now you can reply to your Yotpo reviews from Gorgias!
Just make sure to respond below the right line to respond publicly or privately.
We recommend creating a macro that contains the following default text, so you can use it as a frame to respond to comments.
==========Write below this line to comment in private==========
==========Write below this line to comment in public===========
===============Publish the review - Type yes/no================
You can also create a second macro for responding to Yotpo answers per the screenshot below:
===========Write below this lines to answer in private===========
===========Write below this lines to answer in public============
===========Send question to past shoppers - Type yes/no==========
What kind of Yotpo data can be displayed in Gorgias?
- VIP tier name: The name of the VIP tier that this customer currently belongs to
- Average rating: The average star rating for all reviews given by this customer
- Number of reviews: The total number of reviews given by this customer
- Point balance: This customer's total point balance
- Total points earned: The total number of Yotpo loyalty points that this customers has earned in their lifetime
- Total redemptions: The total number of Yotpo loyalty points that this customers has redeemed in their lifetime
- Successful referrals: The number of successful referrals made by the customer
- Referrals made & clicked: The number of successful referrals that this customer has made
- Referral by another customer: Whether this customer was referred by a different customer
- Average rating: The average star rating given by this customer for all reviews
- Average site rating: The average star rating given by this customer for all site reviews
- Average product rating: The average star rating given by this customer for all product reviews
- Average sentiment: The average sentiment for all reviews from this customer, detected by Yotpo's AI algorithms.
- Average site sentiment: The average sentiment for all site reviews from this customer, detected by Yotpo's AI algorithms.
- Average product sentiment: The average sentiment for all site reviews from this customer, detected by Yotpo's AI algorithms.
- Top topics: A list of this customer's top topics of interest as determined by their reviews.
Five latest reviews
- Date created: The date that this review was created
- Rating: The star rating given by this customer in this review
- Published status: An indicator of whether this review has been published or left unpublished
- Title and text: The title and text of this review
- Rating upvotes and downvotes: The number of upvotes and downvotes by other customers for this reviews
- Product information: Information regarding the product for which this review was made for.
- Name: This product's name
- Product page: The URL of this product's page
- Category: The product category
- Reviews: The total number of reviews made for this product
- Product rating: The average star rating for this product from all customers
How does the Gorgias integration to reply to reviews work?
Here's the process behind it:
- A customer writes a verified product review or asks a question
- This escalated review or Q&A receives a unique “reply-to” email address (for example reply‑email@example.com)
- The escalated review or Q&A is forwarded to the HelpDesk address that you define
- By replying to the emails and adding text to the appropriate text sections, you can perform actions without leaving the Help Desk system
- For example, Help Desk users can publish the review, comment on a review, or answer a question
- When you comment or answer, the reviewer/asker receives an email with your reply
Is it possible to respond to customer's reviews directly from Gorgias?
No, reviews won't be creating tickets in Gorgias for now, so we are not able to respond to Yotpo reviews yet directly. But our team is continuously working on improving user experience so you can expect this feature pretty soon!