With ShippingChimp eCommerce businesses can track orders in real-time, predict delivery exceptions, gain deep insights into order analytics, and wow their customers!
How it works
- ShippingChimp will create tickets inside Gorgias automatically for delivery issues like delays, customers not being available to receive the packages, incorrect address, return, damages, etc.
- You will be able to view customer's previous orders, delivery statuses in real-time in the Gorgias ticket view's sidebar
- Your support team can view customers' order status info within Gorgias without switching tabs.
- Your support team will be able to proactively fix delivery issues well before your customer becomes aware.
- Log into ShippingChimp. Go to Integrations -> Non Integrated -> Ticketing -> Gorgias on your "ShippingChimp Portal"
ShippingChimp will prompt you to provide the "REST API" keys of Gorgias. Go to Settings -> REST API section in your "Gorgias Account".
- Copy-paste REST API details on your Gorgias account to your ShippingChimp portal, Click authorize. ShippingChimp will validate the Rest API details and take you to the second step.
- In the second step, ShippingChimp will provide you with a unique URL. Copy the URL. Go to
"Settings -> Integrations -> HTTP -> Add HTTP Integration" in your Gorgias account.
- Paste the unique URL you copied from ShippingChimp in the URL section of Gorgias as in the above screenshot.
- Provide the integration name as "ShippingChimp" and click on "Add Integration".
- Once done, click on "Verify Integration" in the ShippingChimp portal.
- ShippingChimp will show you the final steps to configure your preferences to create tickets in "Gorgias"
You can configure this as you wish.Once done, you will be able to see the "ShippingChimp" label inside your "Gorgias" portal. ShippingChimp will start creating tickets for delivery issues, returns, damages as per your configuration in the ShippingChimp portal.
Also, you will be able to see a sidebar widget for all the tickets, with the list of recent orders and delivery/return statuses for the ticket's customer.
If you need any additional assistance with this integration, our Support Team is always here for you! Feel free to write to us via our live chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.