How it works
Enabling the integration allows Omnisend to create SMS tickets inside Gorgias. When support agents respond to the ticket in the Gorgias interface, the responses will be sent out via the same SMS number that the initial message came through. Also integration with Omnisend allows you to re-engage your unhappy customers with the discount codes or special offers, when the customer submits a rating in Gorgias and to sync the tags and survey scores from Gorgias to your Omnisend account.
This integration requires you to have a Pro or Enterprise plan in Omnisend.
1. Go to Store settings in your Profile menu > click Connected Apps and click Connect new App
2. Find Gorgias on the list and click Connect
3. To connect with Gorgias you will need to paste your unique Gorgias API Key into Omnisend app. Go to your Gorgias account and select Your profile.
4. Select REST API from the left side menu and copy Base API URL, Username (your email address) and Password (API Key).
Important note, if you ever change your API Access & Credentials in Gorgias, make sure you update those in your Omnisend account as well!
5. Paste those accordingly into your Omnisend account and click Connect
Congratulations, you have connected Gorgias with Omnisend!
That's all - your Omnisend account is now integrated in Gorgias!
When you update the page, you will see the number of the tickets Omnisend created in your Gorgias account.