Connect your social channels - Facebook & Instagram
Connecting your Facebook business page is just a couple of clicks away :) You can add one or multiple pages to Gorgias and manage these social conversations right from your helpdesk.
How to connect Facebook business page
Under your Gorgias dashboard, go to:
- Settings > Integrations > Facebook, Messenger & Instagram
- Hit "Login with Facebook" button in the top right corner. Note: make sure that you are logged in with the correct Facebook account.This should be your Facebook private account, under which you have the Admin access for the pages. But just the pages information will be pulled.
- Authorize the Gorgias app on Facebook
- Select the page you want to add
- Choose your import settings
- Click "Add page"
Once finished, you will see the following settings page:
Here you can check the channels you wish to use: Messenger, Facebook comments and/or Instagram comments. Don't forget to save your changes :)
Now whenever your customer contact you via Messenger, comment on one of your Facebook posts or Instagram page - we will create a ticket in Gorgias and you can respond directly from your helpdesk, just as you would for any other ticket.
For additional information on how Facebook integration works, please check the our article here.
If you need assistance with troubleshooting Facebook integration, we have article that can help: Troubleshoot Issues with your Facebook Integration