RedRoute is the first and only plug-and-play AI voice agent featuring the most advanced voice technology on the market. RedRoute surfaces relevant data and solutions to your callers with simple integration into your eCommerce platform, effectively eliminating tier 1 phone calls for your agents.
Why should your agents continue answering “where is my order”? Why should your customers wait on hold? And why should YOU be paying the price for it?
The answer is, you shouldn’t! With a RedRoute + Gorgias integration, you will resolve more phone tickets, free up agent time to focus on revenue-generating calls, improve overall CSAT, and lower your support costs.
How it works
With a Gorgias integration, RedRoute seamlessly works within your workflow. Set up tags, and pick up where your virtual agent left off. Agents will have visibility into what your customers are calling about so they can skip the formalities and get right to help.
- Reduce call volume going to agents - Automate intents such as order status, returns, warranty requests, cancellations, subscriptions (edit/cancel), and loyalty.
- Leverage 0 hold time and speed of resolution with RedRoute to improve the customer experience.
- Expand coverage to 24/7 support for callers with requests RedRoute can handle.
- Handle unexpected spikes in calls.
- If you don't have a phone line yet, you can spin one up without the staffing headache.
- Get Gorgias settings
- Open the top left dropdown menu and click on Settings
- Click on REST API in the Left Menu (underneath YOU)
- You will see the three variables we will need to copy and paste into the portal - Base API URL, Username email address, and Password (API Key)
- RedRoute Administrator StepsConfiguring the Gorgias API within RedRoute must be done by a RedRoute admin. Please contact your support representative at RedRoute who will handle the integration for you.RedRoute Settings (Admin)
- Login as administrator
- Click on Admin in the top menu
- Click on Ticketing API Configuration in the left menu
- Type gorgias here (lower-case)
- Click on Gorgias API Integration in the left menu
- Enter the Gorgias API settings here (from the Gorgias dashboard)
Done! You are now set for all cases to be logged into Gorgias, provided the call has been handled by RedRoute.
- A case will only be logged if:
- RedRoute handled the call intent successfully;
- The caller has an email address within their Account object;
- This email address is registered with a customer in the client’s Gorgias account.
- This is for tickets ONLY. Gorgias must be used in conjunction with a (main) client API, such as Shopify or Magento.
- Reiterating point 1, customers in the main API must have an email address associated with their account, and must have an associated email address that matches in your Gorgias account.