Voicefront is an Alexa sales channel for Shopify merchants.
How it works
Enabling the integration allows Voicefront to create tickets from customers talking to your Alexa skill inside Gorgias. When support agents respond to the ticket in the Gorgias interface, the responses will be sent out to the customer’s email.
Once you have your Voicefront account, feel free to follow the steps below to integrate with Gorgias:
- On your Voicefront account, go to Settings → Integrations → Add Integration → Gorgias
- Copy credentials from Gorgias, from Settings → Rest API
And that's all - your Voicefront account is now integrated with Gorgias!
- How are help tickets created on Alexa?
There are 4 different scenarios in which Voicefront can create a ticket in Gorgias.
1. Help requests
Sends support requests to Gorgias when a customer asks for help from your brand and leaves a note
2. Positive skill feedback
Sends feedback to Gorgias when a customer completes their purchase and leaves a positive note
3. Negative skill feedback
Sends feedback to Gorgias when a customer completes their purchase and leaves a negative note
4. Product abandonment feedback
Sends feedback to Gorgias when a customer abandons their cart and leaves a note
- How to control which scenarios are enabled?
By default, we’ll send help requests and product abandonment feedback to Gorgias. You can change this setting at any time by following these steps:
- On your Voicefront account, go to Settings → Integrations → Gorgias
- Choose which scenarios to enable