Gorgias support team SLA
As we strive to provide maximum customer service, we will talk a bit more on clearly stating metrics, responsibilities and expectations so that, in the event of issues with the service. This article will mostly focus on the Service Level Agreement (SLA) for the support team, including level 1 and level 2 support.
We currently provide support through the following channels: email, chat, and Facebook (messenger and comments).
You can also check our Terms Of Service.
Support and maintenance times
Support business hoursSupport working hours are from 12 AM - 3 PM PST during weekdays. Support during weekends is also available but limited.
You can reach out to our support team using the chat widget in the bottom right corner of your Gorgias account, or via firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Level 2 business hoursOur tech team business hours are from 9 AM - 5 PM PST during weekdays.
If your issue has been escalated, you can expect a response in this timeframe.
Scheduled maintenanceEvery scheduled maintenance is to be announced 72h before deploying on our status page. You can easily subscribe to our status page and receive an email for every update.
All of the running updates will be shown in the banner of your Gorgias account as well as on our Twitter account.
Duty to acknowledge, respond and fix errors
Every message from our clients is treated with the same level of priority and we do have defined metrics during our business hours:
- Initial response time - up to 5 minutes
- Resolution time - up to 5 hours
- Escalation levels: Level 2 - response time up to 24h after the escalation from Level 1 team / resolution time depending on the complexity of the issue
Supporting global customers
Gorgias is supporting worldwide clients!
As much as we would like to respond to clients in their native language, our support team will always correspond to clients in English. With a high appreciation of teamwork, we always make sure that the conversations are transparent across the company. :)
Response and fix times
Please note that the issues escalated to our tech team will have a higher resolution time if the issue cannot be reproduced on our end compared to ones that we can reproduce.
- Our team will advise once we start to work on the specific issue and provide an estimated time of the resolution. Every issue is treated with the same level of priority and the clients are updated on the progress in a timely manner.
- Our tech team's response time is up to 24h from the moment our support team advises that the issue is escalated.
Our team will go above and beyond in assisting clients, but the support is not to be expected if the issue is directly connected with the third-party apps and services.