AfterShip TrackingUpdated 9 months ago
AfterShip Tracking is a web-based automated shipment tracking platform for eCommerce retailers. A single interactive dashboard allows merchants to track their shipments across 900+ couriers worldwide, including USPS, UPS, FedEx, BlueDart, and DHL. The all-in-one tracking system enables retailers to enhance their post-purchase experience and avoid service tickets with branded tracking pages, a 1-click order lookup widget, mobile tracking app, and proactive delivery notifications.
- Sync customer information and tracking updates from your AfterShip account to your corresponding Gorgias account.
- Populate tracking updates associated with a customer’s email address into Gorgias tickets.
- Navigate to the AfterShip “Shipment Details” page from the helpdesk with Gorgias’s deep link integration functionality.
- Respond manually or send automated email replies with all the order information right next to the ticket.
This integration requires you to have an AfterShip account. Start creating the connection in Gorgias.
In AfterShip, go to ‘Apps’, then ‘View more apps’, find Gorgias and install it:
Add your Gorgias subdomain:
You can check the connection in ‘Organization’ -> ‘Store connections’.
Also, you can check the connection in Gorgias. We’ll auto-create the HTTP integration after you connect Gorgias in AfterShip.
Adding the widget to your sidebar
- To make sure AfterShip data is pulled into Gorgias, go to your AfterShip Dashboard and find a customer with available tracking information. Or add a new shipment manually:
- Copy the customer's email address and use Customer Search (Settings > Customers) to locate this customer.
- Create a new ticket with just an internal note (you can simply type 'test' inside the internal note). This will ensure that the ticket is updated and all data pulled. If you already have an existing ticket with that customer, you can use that one as well!
- The AfterShip block will automatically appear once the ticket is updated with an internal note. If it doesn’t, you can add it manually as per the following steps.
- Click on the 'Edit widgets' button in the top right corner
- You’ll enter the Widget Editor interface, which looks something like this:
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and you’ll see the AfterShip HTTP data block. Drag it by its title to the top-right corner of the widget bar. You’ll see the bar highlight an area when it can be dropped.
- Hit the 'Save' button in the corner and your new Widget bar will appear, and be populated with data as tickets are created or updated.
Congrats! 🤩 You've successfully added the AfterShip widget to the customer sidebar! This data will now automatically be shown for other customers that reach out to you and have AfterShip data available!