AlloyUpdated 8 months ago
In this article, you'll learn how to integrate Alloy with the Gorgias platform. Once you've connected Alloy, you'll be able to sync data from Shopify, BigCommerce, Klaviyo, ShipBob, and other apps to view customer data in one location.
- Sending updates messages to customers via email or SMS
- Provide shipping and delivery updates via email or SMS based on delivery data from shipping platforms (ShipBob, Shippo, etc.)
- Tagging customers who have created tickets subscribers and sending campaigns based on specific triggers
You will first need to get your Gorgias credentials. Please log into your Gorgias account, then go to Settings -> REST-API to get the credentials.
Now please follow the steps below:
- In Alloy, create a new workflow.
- Select Shopify Trigger, or any app you'd like to trigger the workflow.
- Choose Gorgias as the second block in your workflow by clicking on the '+' icon next to the trigger.
- Choose any action, such as 'Get all Tickets'.
- In the next step, paste your Gorgias credentials into the field then press 'Validate'.
- Proceed to the next step and fill in the required fields:
And you're all set!