OkendoUpdated a year ago
Okendo is a customer marketing app that enables your customers to leave high-quality reviews on your website and build a strong community with them.
- Improved Customer Care
- A new sidebar widget that provides customer insights for all tickets
- Flexible conﬁguration that removes clutter and eliminates unnecessary tickets
- Eliminate Process Bottlenecks
- Whenever a customer leaves a negative review on your website, a ticket is automatically created in Gorgias.
- All Gorgias tickets created by the Okendo integration will automatically be tagged with “Okendo reviews” and your Shopify store name to make them easily identiﬁable.
- Ease of Use
- Use Macros to moderate and reply to reviews right from Gorgias tickets
- Ability to see photos/videos that were submitted as part of a review from Gorgias tickets
- Integrate multiple Okendo accounts into Gorgias
It is possible to integrate multiple Okendo accounts into Gorgias. The ticket created for the review will be sent to the stores support emails address, using the name of your Shopify account in the Name field. This means that you can identify which Shopify store the review was left on.
- Open your Okendo admin.
- Click Settings in the sidebar.
- Click Integrations, and then navigate to the Gorgias section.
- Click the edit icon.
- Add the name of your Gorgias account to the Account ﬁeld.
Note: You can ﬁnd this information in the address bar of your Gorgias account web page
Well done! Now that you’re all set, you can respond privately to customer reviews via email in Gorgias.
Please note that this integration was built by our partners and while we do support it, in case any technical issue arises, the wait time might be a bit longer than for a regular support request. Thanks for your understanding!
Was this article helpful?