PipedreamUpdated 7 months ago
Pipedream is an integration platform for developers. Connect APIs, remarkably fast. Stop writing boilerplate code, struggling with authentication, and managing infrastructure. Start connecting APIs with code-level control when you need it — and no code when you don't.
How it works
Build and run workflows using the Gorgias API. Use 1000s of open-source triggers and actions across 700+ apps. Or write custom code to integrate any app or API in seconds.
- In Gorgias go to Settings > Integrations > Pipedream > Connect App
- Choose one of the use-cases from the list > click on Get Started
*we used creating a ticket in Gorgias using Typeform as an example
- Login to your Pipedream account
- Create your trigger:
- choose your Typeform account
- specific form you’d like to create tickets in Gorgias
- name the trigger
- and Create the source
- choose an event
*if the event section is loading for too long, please force create an event by submitting a test for the form you’ve selected
- Create your action
- connect your Gorgias account to Pipedream by pasting fields from Settings > REST API- add all of the necessary fields for creating a ticket in Gorgias
* you can also choose from the variables section that was created during testing the trigger
- test the action
- If your test was successful, that's it! Feel free to deploy your workflow! 🎉
Please note that this integration was built by our partners and while we do support it, in case any technical issue arises, the wait time might be a bit longer than for a regular support request. Thanks for your understanding!