SentiSumUpdated 13 days ago
SentiSum is an automated ticket tagging engine, powered by natural language processing technology, where you can easily do root cause analytics and stay on top of the 'reason for contact' trends.
The way the integration actually works and the main benefit of it is that, once the data is pulled from the helpdesk (an email for example), SentiSum takes that email, analyzes it, and tags it based on sentiments and language.
How it works
- You need to register on the SentiSum platform, integrate your helpdesk, and then once you're taken to an OAuth page, you will then need to authorize SentiSum so that they can export your helpdesk data into the SentiSum platform.
- Once the access to the helpdesk has been authorised, the SentiSum team will reach out and initiate contact in order to determine what needs to be exported (channels, emails, integrations, tags, etc.).
- When you choose which data you want to implement, it will take around 2-3 weeks for it to be exported into SentiSum and ready to use.
- You can check the summary of your data, or have a more in-depth look at them under the discover tab:
- After you’ve logged in to the dashboard, hover over the settings icon and select “Integration”:
- The Integration page will load, after which you can go ahead and click on the “Sign In To Gorgias” button:
- It will open up a modal, where you need to enter the subdomain of the Gorgias account you want to integrate. Then hit “Proceed”:
- It will redirect you to the Gorgias Authorize page, from where you can check the permissions that are being asked for, and then click on “Authorize”:
- You will then be redirected back to the SentiSum Integration page, meaning that the integration has been completed.