Thankful is an AI platform dedicated to solving the post-purchase needs of customers. The AI is pre-trained and tailored to retail and eCommerce businesses to deliver better end-customer support.
How it works
Thankful's AI Agent works within your helpdesk just like a human agent--routing, tagging, and resolving large volumes of tickets. All of this is done instantly across all written channels.
Thankful's Agent Assist surfaces important information such as LTV, SOPs, workflows, and responses in real-time to agents making them 33% more efficient. This enables them to do what humans do best: build relationships.
- Depending on the workflows you created in Thankful, the Thankful agent will respond, tag, and resolve tickets that are matching flow conditions, ticket will be assigned to the Thankful user created (more info under the Setup section)
- View and engage with statistics pulled from Gorgias
- Provisioning a seat for Thankful in Gorgias
You’ll need to create a Thankful user. Thankful will use this agent to reply to your customers, just like an agent.
- The email must be set to: [email protected]
- This must be an admin account.
- Integrating into the Dashboard
- Go to Integrations under your Thankful account and click “+ Add Helpdesk Integration”, select “Gorgias” from the dropdown list.
- Create an API key for Thankful in Gorgias. To do this, navigate to your Gorgias dashboard and go to Settings->REST API. Copy the API key if one exists or create a new one. Paste this into the API Key field for your newly created Gorgias integration in Thankful.
Fill out the rest of the fields. Agent email refers to the agent you created for Thankful, i.e [email protected]. The Subdomain is the part of your Gorgias URL that comes before “.gorgias.com.” If your Gorgias URL is https://mycompany.gorgias.com, your subdomain is “mycompany.”
Lastly, the support email is the email Gorgias uses to receive support tickets.
- Click “Notification Endpoints” and “+ New Notification Endpoint,” naming this “Gorgias” if you have only one brand and region, but if you want to support multiple eCommerce backends or customize responses based on the brand, create one endpoint per region or brand. Click “Save” and take note of the generated URLs, which we’ll need soon.
- In your Gorgias dashboard, click Settings->Integrations. Find the “HTTP” integration and click on it.
- Click “Add HTTP integration,” name it “Notify Thankful,” enable the following events: “Ticket Created”, “Ticket Message Created.” Click in to the “URL” textbox and paste the url you copied from Thankful earlier. Click the “HTTP Method” dropdown and select “POST.” Leave everything else as default, then click “Add Integration.”