TrustpilotUpdated 6 months ago
Trustpilot is an open, online review platform where any consumer with a buying or service experience can review any company, and any company can invite and respond to reviews.
- Every new review left in Trustpilot will create a ticket in Gorgias (service and product)
- See Trustpilot reviews data in customer side-bar
- Reply to a review directly from Gorgias! (including anonymous reviews)
- When replying to a review from Gorgias, an email will be sent to the customer, and the response will also show on Trustpilot under the review.
- Connect multiple Trustpilot accounts to a single Gorgias account
To connect your Trustpilot account to Gorgias please reach out to the Gorgias support team via chat or email us at [email protected]!
You will receive a link for activating your Gorgias + Trustpilot integration by logging into your TP account.
- The data field limit for customer data is 250kB
- Anonymous reviews with no email will generate tickets without the customer's information showing in the right-hand sidebar. In this case, a default customer is created and used for anonymous Trustpilot reviews.
- Currently, we are only able to sync a certain number of historical reviews due to the speed/number of the API calls. Attempts to sync a larger number of historical data will fail.
- Trustpilot's API only enables you to sync back one reply from Gorgias to Trustpilot
- Trustpilot’s API is such that whenever we retrieve product reviews, Gorgias is unable to filter by date, and will thus retrieve all existing product reviews on each sync
- Tag that is automatically added to Trustpilot tickets 'trustpilot-review' should not be removed manually nor via a rule since it can cause issues with replies sent from Gorgias being posted on Trustpilot
How are anonymous reviews shown in Gorgias?
Anonymous reviews will be shown slightly differently than regular Trustpilot reviews. The customer email will always be shown as [email protected] and the side widget containing review data won't be displayed inside the ticket.
Can we respond to anonymous reviews directly from Gorgias?
Absolutely! We support responding to anonymous reviews as well from Gorgias! Please do note that the same rule is applied here, you need to be on a paid Trustpilot account to be able to respond to reviews directly from Gorgias 🙂