Autopilot is a data and customer journey marketing platform designed for businesses that sell online. Thousands of leading brands use Autopilot to unify their customer data, define their target audiences, and create automated multi-channel customer journeys.
How it works?
With Gorgias for Autopilot, you can now combine your Shopify and Gorgias data together seamlessly. You’ll not only have a single view of your customer, but you’ll be able to deliver a more personalized marketing experience and get glowing reviews from satisfied customers.
By combining all of your Gorgias data on Autopilot, you can create dashboards and set goals for your team that extend beyond typical support metrics. For example, show the impact of a great customer experience on repeat orders, or how a remarkable refund experience leads to future loyalty.
With Gorgias for Autopilot you can:
- automate emails to ask satisfied customers to leave product reviews;
- address negative feedback and make bad experiences right;
- have a single view of your customer;
- segment customers into audiences using data from Shopify and Gorgias; and
- create dashboards and set goals using all of your customer data.
- Login to your Autopilot account
- Navigate to Data sources and select New data source
- From the list, select Gorgias and click on Get started
- Enter your Gorgias subdomain and select Connect
- On the next page click Install and after that Authorize
That's it! Your Gorgias account is now connected with Autopilot and the data is syncing. You will be notified by Autopilot once the process is done!