Chatdesk Teams helps companies scale up their customer support team on-demand. Chatdesk Teams can help you manage your repetitive tickets and free up your time. You can use your Chatdesk Team to increase response times by up to 70% and drive conversion by 15%+
How it works
The integration enables your Chatdesk Experts to respond to tickets that you receive in Gorgias. Our technology ensures that the messages from your Chatdesk Team are always accurate and perfectly match your brand voice from day one. When support agents respond to the ticket via Chatdesk Teams, the responses will be sent out to the customer. Your Chatdesk Experts will also help you prioritize your tickets by adding high priority and low priority tags to the tickets.
1. To start, please login to your Gorgias account and visit the Rest API settings at Settings > Rest API . You will reach a page that looks like this:
2. Next, in another tab login to your Chatdesk Teams account. If you don’t have one already, you can visit www.chatdesk.com/teams to create a free Chatdesk account
4. You will then need to enter the Gorgias credentials from step #1
5. Copy the webhook URL from Teams.
6. In your Gorgias account, visit Settings > Integrations > HTTP > Add HTTP integration
7. Make sure all triggers are selected and paste the webhook URL from Teams into “URL” as highlighted in the picture below:
8. Copy the JSON body template below.
JSON Body Template:
9. Paste the JSON body template from above into the highlighted area in the picture below:
Your Gorgias account is now linked with Chatdesk Teams!
If you have any further questions regarding the setup process, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also book a time slot here to meet with the Chatdesk customer success team to get your questions answered.