LoyaltyLion is a digital loyalty framework that gives e-commerce stores innovative ways to engage and retain customers. If you're using LoyaltyLion for your loyalty program, you can connect it to Gorgias to display information next to support tickets.
While any plan can set up the integration following the instructions, due to the manual work it requires on our end, if you are on the Basic or Pro plan we will not be able to provide support in setting it up or fixing any issues with it should they arise.
When a customer contacts you, display their profile from LoyaltyLion.
- Award points to customers using macros*
- Insert the referral URL as a variable in a macro*
*These require custom actions to be created using HTTP Webhooks in a Macro. For more information please see this article.
You'll need to use this form to complete the integration:
- Open this form https://gorgias.github.io/app-form-LoyaltyLion/
- Fill in your email address and your Gorgias account domain
- In Gorgias, navigate to Settings -> Rest API
- If you don't have an API key there already, click on Create API Key
- Copy your API key, and paste it in the Gorgias API Key field in the form
- In your LoyaltyLion account, click Manage --> under Configuration click Settings
- Scroll down to find your API token and API secret (both should look like this: 12345a67a8bbb90ccd00)
- Insert them respectively in fields LoyaltyLion API Token and LoyaltyLion API Secret in the form above
- Click on Connect with LoyaltyLion
Nice! You've added the integration. Now, Gorgias will pull LoyaltyLion data every time there's a new message.
You don't have to do anything; the widget is automatically setup 🎉. Here is an example of a customized widget: