Okendo is a customer marketing app that enables your customers to leave high-quality reviews on your website and build a strong community with them.
- Whenever a customer leaves a negative review on your website, a ticket is automatically created in Gorgias to start a private email conversation with the customer and take care of their issue.
- The ticket triggered shows the review as a ticket message and the customer's info in the sidebar, so that your support team has access to all the necessary information to deal with the issue.
- Login to Gorgias
- Navigate to Settings
- Navigate to You > REST API
- Make a note of your Base API URL, Username and API Key
- Navigate to the integrations page in Okendo (Settings > Integrations)
- Open the Gorgias section and copy your Base API URL, Username and API Key from Gorgias into the corresponding fields
- Configure the rules used to create tickets. Okendo supports creating tickets for reviews below a certain rating threshold and/or reviews with a negative sentiment score
- Click Save
Well done! Now that you’re all set, you can respond privately to customer reviews via email in Gorgias.