Trustpilot is an open, online review platform where any consumer with a buying or service experience can review any company, and any company can invite and respond to reviews.
- Every new review left in Trustpilot will create a ticket in Gorgias (service and product)
- See Trustpilot reviews data in customer side-bar
- Reply to a review directly from Gorgias! (including anonymous reviews)
To connect your Trustpilot account to Gorgias please reach out to the Gorgias support team via chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
You will receive a link for activating your Gorgias + Trustpilot integration by logging into your TP account.
- The data field limit for customer data is 250kB
- Currently, we are only able to sync a certain number of historical reviews due to the speed/number of the API calls. Attempts to sync a larger number of historical data will fail.
- Trustpilots API only enables you to sync back one reply from Gorgias to Trustpilot
- Trustpilot’s API is such that whenever we retrieve product reviews, Gorgias is unable to filter by date, and will thus retrieve all existing product reviews on each sync
- The reply functionality of this integration is limited to Trustpilot users who have a paid subscription.Only a business (company) needs to have a paid account with Trustpilot - not your customers (the reviewers)! 🙂