Emotive is an SMS marketing platform for Shopify merchants.
How it works
Enabling the integration allows Emotive to create SMS tickets inside Gorgias. When support agents respond to the ticket in the Gorgias interface, the responses will be sent out via the same SMS number that the initial message came through.
The video below gives you a quick walkthrough.
- From your Gorgias account, go to Settings > Integrations > HTTP Integrations, as shown on the screenshots below:
- Add a new integration with the following parameters:
It is very important to set the integration name as 'Emotive Integration' due to Emotive's backend, but the description is totally up to you. As for the URL, you'll want to use this one:
- Finally, please add the following JSON template:
And that's it, you're ready to hit 'Save'!
1) What does "Auto-Create Tickets" mean?
This option creates a new Gorgias ticket for every customer that replies to your Emotive number. Disabling this option allows you to manually choose which responses get created as Gorgias tickets via the Emotive response interface.
2) Can I create SMS tickets from Gorgias?
Unfortunately, customers must first text your Emotive number to start an SMS Gorgias ticket. You cannot start an SMS conversation with a customer from Gorgias.