TXTFi is a conversational commerce platform for Shopify merchants to accept orders via SMS.
Enabling this integration allows TXTFi to create SMS tickets inside Gorgias. When support agents respond to the ticket in the Gorgias interface, the responses will be sent out via the same SMS number that the initial message came through, in turn allowing a seamless, side by side conversation with your customer, while still allowing automated ordering through SMS.
For example a Gorgias ticket (conversation) can be initiated in one of two scenarios:
1. If a customer is having difficulty while using our automated ordering bot, they will be asked or automatically connected to a live agent through Gorgias (depending on your settings). Once the Gorgias conversation is completed, our automated bot will re-engage.
2. A customer can send an SMS to your number with one of various trigger words to open a new Gorgias conversation.
When a ticket is closed in Gorgias, our TXTFi automated bot will re-engage itself. Any future responses from the customer will create a new ticket in Gorgias.
*This integration requires you have a TXTFi account
- Copy credentials from Gorgias, from Settings > Rest API
- In your TXTFi portal go to Integrations > Gorgias and paste your API credentials copied from Gorgias
- Configure the following settings within TXTFi:
A. Select automatic or customer initiated ticket creation. (If a customer is having difficulty ordering / using our bot, should we automatically setup a Gorgias ticket or ask the customer first if they would like to text with a live agent)
B. Configure your trigger word to open a Gorgias ticket. (For example ‘agent’ in turn if a customer sends the word ‘agent’ to your number it will open a new Gorgias ticket
C. Select which user/team should be assigned these new tickets in Gorgias
- Click Save Settings and you are all set!
*THIS INTEGRATION IS CURRENTLY ONLY PROVIDED THROUGH TXTFi's PLATINUM PLAN.
Q- Can I just use TXTFi for SMS based customer service without the ordering bot?
A- Sure, you would just need to disable our bot from within your TXTFi portal settings.
Q- How can a customer interact with my Gorgias account through TXTFi SMS?
A- One of two scenarios. First, a customer can text in your trigger word anytime to text with a live agent. Second, if a customer is using the automated ordering bot and runs into some difficulty they can automatically be connected with a live agent through a Gorgias ticket.
Q- What is the workflow for a ticket once created through SMS?
A - Once a ticket is created your live agent can communicate through Gorgias and each reply will be relayed through TXTFi SMS to your customer. Once an agent closes a ticket (or 72 hours passes) that ticket will be closed out and if your customer needs further help a new ticket will be opened in Gorgias.
Q- I have another question not listed here, what do I do?
A- Contact our support team by visiting TXTFi.com or email@example.com we will personally work with you to ensure a smooth setup!