Voyage is an SMS marketing and text messaging platform for eCommerce businesses.
Allow consumers to open support tickets in Gorgias via texting a trigger keyword to your Voyage send phone number! Use the Gorgias dashboard to communicate with consumers back and forth via SMS.
- In Gorgias, go to Settings > Integrations > HTTP
- Click on 'Add HTTP integration' button in top right corner
- Fill the following fields as shown below 👇
Integration name: Voyage text
Triggers: Uncheck Ticket created and Ticket updated trigger, leave only Ticket message created trigger active
URL: https://integrations.voyagetext.com/api/gorgias/[Client_ID]Please make sure to replace the [Client_ID] with the Client ID from your Voyage SMS account (Integrations > Gorgias) Also, make sure that the number is added without the brackets. e.g. https://integrations.voyagetext.com/api/gorgias/abcd1234HTTP Method: POST
Request content type: application/json
Response content type: application/json
Headers: No header
Request body (JSON): Send the entire ticket/message JSON
Save the changes!
- Open your Voyage SMS app > Integrations > Gorgias > Edit
- Copy and paste values from Gorgias > Settings > REST API to corresponding fields in Voyage SMS as shown below 👇
- For the email field, please use your default email in Gorgias, to get it, go to Settings > Integrations > Email. Find an email on the list that is ending with @emails.gorgias.com and paste it to Voyage SMSIf you cannot find the specific email on the list, feel free to reach over to Gorgias support team 🙂
- Set your reply message that will be automatically sent to your customers after texting the 'trigger keyword' (on the next screen).
- On the next screen set up your 'Trigger keyword' and auto-responses.
- Click 'Next'
Congrats! Your integration was set up successfully! 🤩
Now, every time a customer texts the 'trigger keyword' to your phone number, it will open up a ticket in Gorgias and you can continue your transcript from there!