AfterShip Returns CenterUpdated 5 months ago
AfterShip Returns Center is a must-have returns management portal that ensures a happy post-purchase experience. It helps you build brand loyalty and turn returns into repurchases. AfterShip Returns Center is built with an intuitive interface for your customers to process a return from your online store.
Equally important is that it relieves you of all the hassles to manage all the returns requests and update returns status in one place.
- Streamline and automate the returns approval process in a few clicks
- Build Brand Loyalty with Branded Returns Page
- Manage All Returns Requests Efficiently
- Improve Customer Satisfaction with Prepaid Shipping Labels
- Process Refunds Easily.
How it works
Gorgias’ seamless integration with AfterShip Returns Center sits at the core of quick response time and centralization of customer information. Here are a few perks of the integration:
- Track returns inside the Gorgias helpdesk without switching applications
- Seamlessly access customers' RMA data to perform key actions
- Empower customer support team to respond to return queries proactively
- Improve customer service and win big with customers
This integration will help merchants quickly respond to their customer requests related to RMA status.
- In Gorgias go to Settings > Integrations
- Find AfterShip Returns Center on the list
- Click on Connect App
- Authorize your account
- Check if the integration is created in Gorgias under Settings > Integrations > HTTP
That's it! 🎉
Now each time a customer that has AfterShip Returns data reaches out to you, the widget will automatically populate inside the ticket sidebar!
- The current version of the integration will update subscription data when the following trigger events happen in Gorgias: a ticket is created, a ticket is updated, or a ticket is responded to. To update the data manually, simply add an internal note on any open or closed ticket that says “Update”. This will refresh your subscription data with the most up-to-date information.
- In case you'd like to deactivate the integration please note that the HTTP integration also needs to be disabled/removed from your Gorias account
Please note that this integration was built by our partners and while we do support it, in case any technical issue arises, the wait time might be a bit longer than for a regular support request. Thanks for your understanding!