Reveal by Omniconvert
REVEAL is a Customer Data Platform that analyzes your customers' behavior across multiple channels, helping you understand how to acquire, retain, and delight your customers while lowering your CAC and increasing your Customer Lifetime Value.
How it works
Send NPS surveys as tickets to Gorgias in real-time!
- Log into your Reveal account and go to Store Settings > Integrations > Gorgias > Configure:As Gorgias integration is related to the NPS, the configuration can be done only if an Explore account has already been integrated with Reveal. If no Explore account is integrated, the following message will be displayed: “ To access the Gorgias integration you have to integrate Explore first”:
- Find the Base API URL and Username and create an API by accessing your Gorgias interface menu > Settings > Rest API:
- After creating the API Key, copy each field:
- Paste the information required on Reveal’s Gorgias integration page and save your settings:
How to send NPS related tickets in Gorgias in real-time
You can create sets of conditions in Reveal for receiving tickets in Gorgias. You can create different sets of conditions, keeping in mind that the combination of conditions uses the “AND” rule. Tickets will be created only for customers that match all set conditions simultaneously.
- Click the “Add New Condition” tab to create a new set of conditions
- Name the set of conditions and decide which RFM Groups and NPS Scores (Pre or Post delivery, or both) you’d like to send tickets for. In the below example, we chose to send tickets for all RFM Groups that scored promoters:You could select all RFM Groups that score Detractors, or only the ones for your Power Customers, for example, so you can treat any objection in real-time.
To help you know when and how to act, for that “Above expectations CX”, we’ve created a blueprint for monitoring and using the Net Promoter Score:
- Select the time frame for NPS responses. If you select to start sending tickets from “tomorrow”, all new tickets will be created in real-time, as soon as an NPS survey was submitted, starting the next day. For any other option, all new tickets will be created in real-time, as soon as an NPS survey was submitted, starting the moment you save the set of conditions. For previous answers, it will take up to 24 hours for all tickets to be created:
- After all selections are done, click the “Save” button:A confirmation message will appear in the upper right corner:
Reacting to NPS feedback via Gorgias
A new ticket will appear in Gorgias whenever a new NPS survey is submitted.The ticket’s subject is “Client <Client name> sent an NPS <Pre or Post> score of <NPS Score>”.The ticket will also contain tags for RFM Group and NPS Score:
The ticket’s body includes details about the Customer id, Customer email, Order id, NPS type, NPS Score, Responded at, RFM Group, Billing Address, Shipping Address, Billing Phone, Shipping Phone and Products ordered: