Klaus is a conversation review and QA platform for support teams.
- Easily filter your Gorgias tickets to find the conversations you wish to review
- Rate and comment on conversations
- Track quality metrics and collaborate with your team
- Bridge gaps in knowledge and improve customer satisfaction
- Onboard new agents better
- think Gong for CSAT!
- When signing up, you will be asked to connect your Helpdesk. The first step is to choose Gorgias from the list of our integrations.
- Choose how far back you would like to sync. The options are yesterday or 7 days ago
- Give your connection a name (useful in case you add multiple connections in the future)
- Add your Gorgias username, subdomain and API token (API key)
- You will then be taken to Gorgias where you are asked to give Klaus authorization to access your account.
- That's it! We will start syncing conversations from your Gorgias account. This may take some time depending on the options you selected and your ticket volume. You can contact our Support team if you have questions.
If you wish to connect more than one instance of Gorgias or other software, you can do that in Settings > Connections once you enter Klaus. When connecting Gorgias, you can also have some additional security options which allow you to stop some specific information and tickets from being synced with Klaus. You can see more on this here.