Smartrr delivers a seamless, full-service subscription solution for growing D-to-C brands!
How it works
Through the Gorgias integration with Smartrr, you have access to:
- Equip your team with the best customer service tools in one convenient location to increase customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty
- Smartrr’s native Shopify checkout provides consumers with an elegant and branded buyer experience alongside an industry-leading account management portal that empowers them to build a curated engagement with your brand.
- Sync your customer’s subscription data with Gorgias and manage your customer support in a more efficient and seamless way.
- Smartrr maximizes the lifetime value of your subscribers with best-in-class business management tools, including advanced analytics and a user-friendly admin portal, that unlock your brand’s potential as a recurring revenue engine.
- Generate a new access token in Smartrr app for Gorgias(Leave permissions as default - we do not allow modifications to subscription data yet)
- Go to your Gorgias account and get REST API credentials (Settings > REST API)
- On the Smartrr app, go back to integrations and then go into the ‘integrations marketplace’. Scroll down and fill the four fields with the necessary information:
- Once the widget and integration is created, go back to Gorgias and create a sample ticket for a customer that has Smartrr data. Click on the gear icon on the upper right to edit widget settings.
- Scroll down the widgets until you locate ‘Smartrr integration’. Drag any data you’d like to see to the sidebar.
Manually setting up the integration
In case an update event breaks the above integration:
- Go to Gorgias > Your Profile > Integrations > HTTP Integration > Add New Integration. Fill out the information asked.
Name: Smartrr Integration
Triggers: Check all of the boxes
URL is going to specifically be:
HTTP Method: GET
Response content type: aaplication/json
You will have to add a header called x-smartrr-access-token. The value would be the access token you generated in the Smartrr App in the integrations tab.
- Once the integration is created, other steps ae matching the setup steps above! From step 4 🙂
Currently, triggers are activated by Gorgias only. Every time one of the actions listed in the trigger section is performed, it will send a request to the Smartrr App to pull data from our API. Also, we can only pull/view data to Gorgias and can not send/modify data from Gorgias for now.