JustCall’s Gorgias phone integration lets you call your customers easily using the helpdesk. You can track your calling activities from Gorgias, we create a ticket in your account for every call that you make.
You can also have a click to call icon next to your Gorgias customer’s phone number in the ticket by using our JustCall chrome extension.
Follow these steps to activate your Gorgias Phone integration:
- Log in to your Gorgias account.
- Head over to settings.
- Select Rest API from the sidebar menu.
- On this screen, copy your API credentials i.e., your base API URL, Username, and your API key.
- Log in to your JustCall account.
- Click on Integrations in the sidebar.
- Click on the +Integrate button present against Gorgias Integration.
- There are two scenarios here. For instance, if your account owner or another JustCall team member has already integrated the Gorgias domain that you are looking forward to integrate – you can simply enter your email address by selecting the desired store.
- Press the ‘Integrate’ button and you are ready to go.
- However, if you want to integrate another Gorgias account or if you are the only one in your team who is looking forward to integrating, then hit the `Integrate another Gorgias account` button. For instance, you will have to enter your Base API Url, Username, and API key that you copied in the previous steps.
- Click on the ‘integrate’ button to successfully complete the integration.
Get our chrome extension to make calls directly from your browser without having to pick up your phone. You get a click to call button next to every phone number on the right-hand ticket sidebar. For more help on JustCall’s chrome extension click here.