Ottspott is a phone system for small businesses. It allows you to receive and place phone calls. You can connect it to Gorgias to sync phone calls as tickets, and see them in the customer timeline.
Here are the benefits of this new integration:
- When a customer calls your company in Ottspott, it creates a ticket in Gorgias and automatically matches it with the corresponding Shopify customer. This way, your staff can edit orders while they are on the phone with the customer.
- Your team sees all previous interactions they had with each customer, under their timeline.It is not possible to merge two Ottspott tickets from the same customer together. However, you can still see the said tickets in the customer's ticket history.
How to connect Ottspott to Gorgias
Please follow these steps if you want to create tickets on your Gorgias account for every call answered or launched from your Ottspott account.
- Create an Ottspott account
- Go to the Integrations section.
- Click on the Expand button to see how to set this integration.
- Go to Gorgias -> Settings -> REST API
- Copy the 3 settings: Base API URL, Username and Password (API Key) and then paste to the Ottspott back office
- Click on the Connect button in the Ottspott back office
- Now you can check each call action and each Ottspott number you would like to create a ticket inside Gorgias and then click on the "Save" button.
You're done! Now, when you get a phone call in Ottspott, it will create a ticket in Gorgias.