Daton is a cloud-based ELT platform that has connectors for various E-commerce, Advertising, Marketing, CRM, and OMS platforms, through which data can be replicated to various cloud-based data-warehouses, such as Google Big Query, Amazon Redshift, etc.
How it works
Replicate Gorgias data to your data warehouse in minutes. Similar to how Gorgias provides support agents a unified view of their customers, Daton can be used to efficiently collect data from their Gorgias account, such as customers, jobs, users, tickets, etc., and move it to a single database. Moreover, Daton automatically checks for new data and continuously adds it. Once all the data is in a single place, it can be used to obtain meaningful insights.
Note that you do need to have a Daton account, and the setup is done within that account account:
- Add Gorgias from the Connectors tab:
- Add you Gorgias REST API details below:
- Add the fields you'd like to sync from Gorgias to Daton:
- Configure those fields:
- Choose the destination where the Gorgias data will filter in:
- You can perform syncs from the Sources tab:
- The Destinations tab shows the location of your Gorgias data in Daton:
- That's it! You can now sync your Gorgias data into Daton, and note that you are able to add more than one Gorgias account.