Setup an account (trial)Updated 3 months ago
We're happy to hear that you've decided to transform your CS team into the powerhouse of your company.
Now all that's left to do is to set up your account in just a few easy steps.
Set up an account/start a trial
- When you're on the Gorgias website, you will notice a field on the very first page where you can type in the email address that you wish to register with. Right next to that field is a blue 'Sign up for Free' button that will take you to the Create an account page.
- On the next page, you will be prompted to enter your personal details and set up a password in order to set up your account:Note: Please just keep in mind that, due to security, your password should be at least 14 characters long and should contain a combination of upper case and lower case letters, as well as numbers.
- The next page will prompt you to enter the link to your store (found in the URL bar at the top of your browser window, for example 'storedomain.com') and choose a Gorgias subdomain (usually the name of your store):*Note: Please remember that your Gorgias subdomain can not be changed later on.
- Almost done! The next page that opens up should be your Gorgias account dashboard:
And a verification email should be in your mailbox as well, looking something like this:
Simply click on the link in the email and you'll be back in your Gorgias dashboard. There you will notice that your account is already pre-set with some default views, rules and tags to help you get started and get to know the platform.
Of course, when you become a Gorgias expert very soon, you'll be able to tailor these to your unique workflow!
Once the activation has been completed, Advanced and Enterprise plan clients will get their own Customer Success Managers as personal Gorgias POCs.
Now that your 7-day free trial is in progress, you are free to roam around Gorgias and explore the many features we offer to see how you too can soon turn your Customer Support team into a revenue-generating machine!
However, there are some limitations that you will want to keep in mind. Following the recent spam attacks that have been handled from our end, we had to restrict some configurations of trialing accounts:
- You will be able to send 100 tickets and 100 messages during your trial.
- Each new email has a limit of up to 3 recipients (To + CC + BCC)
- If your trialing account is deactivated before the official end (after 7 days), please contact our Support Team and we will investigate and take care of that for you.
The best way to get to know Gorgias now that you're all set up would be to book a free live demo. You can do that using this link. During the demo, one of our colleagues will show you some of the Gorgias basics and will also be there to answer all of your questions.
Other resources that you can use to familiarize yourself with the helpdesk:
And of course, should you have any further questions that weren't already covered, our Support Team is available to jump in any time at [email protected] or via our live chat.