How to set up a Gorgias account
We're happy to hear that you've decided to transform your CS team into the powerhouse of your company!
Now all that's left to do is to set up your account in just a few easy steps.
Please follow the steps below:
- When you're on the Gorgias website, you will notice a field on the very first page where you can type in the email address that you wish to register with. Right next to that field is a blue 'Sign up for Free' button that will take you to the next step:
- On the next page, you will be prompted to enter your personal details and set up a password in order to set up your account:
- The next page will prompt you to enter the link to your store (found in the URL bar at the top of your browser window, for example 'storedomain.com') and choose a Gorgias subdomain (usually the name of your store):
- Almost done! The next page that opens up should be your Gorgias account dashboard:
And a verification email should be in your mailbox as well, looking something like this:
Simply click on the link in the email and you'll be back in your Gorgias dashboard. There you will notice that your account is already pre-set with some default views, rules and tags to help you get started and get to know the platform.
Of course, when you become a Gorgias expert very soon, you'll be able to tailor these to your unique workflow!
Once the activation has been completed, Advanced and Enterprise plan clients will get their own Customer Success Managers as personal Gorgias POCs.
The best way to get to know Gorgias now that you're all set up would be to book a free live demo. You can do that using this link. During the demo, one of our colleagues will show you some of the Gorgias basics and will also be there to answer all of your questions.
Other resources that you can use to familiarize yourself with the helpdesk:
- Our YouTube channel
- Our Onboarding Guide
- Our webinars:
- Gorgias Onboarding Webinar, a great place to start just after you've set up your account
- Gorgias Onboarding for Support Teams, perfect for onboarding your agents and colleagues
- Chat Essentials Webinar, to get to know and get the most out of our live chat feature
- Or just use our HelpDocs right here! A great place to start would be this section for example 👍
And of course, should you have any further questions that weren't already covered, our Support Team is available to jump in any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our live chat.