Set up a custom domain for your Help CenterUpdated a month ago
We're happy to let you know that you can set up a custom domain for your Help Center! 🥳
How it works
The Custom Domain feature lets you have your own URL for your Gorgias Help Center matching your brand such as help.brand-name.com instead of the one we provide you by default like brand-name.gorgias.help.
Please follow the steps below:
- Open your Gorgias Helpdesk, go to the main menu on the top left of the screen, and then select Settings → Help Center.
Click on the Help Center you want to customize and then open the Publish & Track tab and go to the Custom Domain section.
- Open a new tab in your web browser and log in to the account that you have with your Domain Provider (ie. GoDaddy, Domain.com, OVH etc.) and find your DNS settings, usually under the domain management section.
Create a new
CNAMErecord or update the record you already have for your existing Help Center URL (ie. 'help') so that it points to
- Go back to Gorgias Helpdesk tab, enter the same custom domain ie. help.brand-name.com and then click on Add Domain.
- You will then see the loader with 'Connection in progress'. Keep in mind that it may take up to 48h for all the changes to take effect. You can use the Check status button below to see if the changes are live. Once you'll see the status update to Connected, the Custom Domain setup is completed.
- Visit your new domain ie. help.brand-name.com and see it redirected to your Gorgias Help Center.
All set! You now have a custom domain for your Help Center!
If you're still having some trouble with setting this up, or you have any other questions about our Help Center integration, then please feel free to reach out to our Support Team via live chat or email at [email protected]