SMSBump is an enterprise-grade SMS platform designed for Shopify businesses.
How it works
Enabling the integration allows SMSBump to create SMS tickets inside Gorgias. When support agents respond to SMSBump tickets in the Gorgias interface, the responses will be sent out via the same SMS number that the initial message came in through.
- To install the Gorgias app on SMSBump, go to https://smsbump.com/integrations and select Support Channels > Gorgias > Install for Free
- Copy credentials from Gorgias, from Settings > Rest API
- Paste your credentials from Gorgias into the SMSBump Integrations Page for Gorgias (SMSBump App > Dashboard > Integrations > Gorgias)
- Complete the integration by clicking Submit once all of your details have been entered.
- To confirm that your integration is connected, click the Create Test Ticket button on the SMSBump page.
You should receive a ticket in Gorgias that looks something like this:
And that's all - your SMSBump account is now integrated into Gorgias! You will now receive tickets when customers send messages to your SMSBump number.
Can I create SMS tickets from Gorgias?
Unfortunately, customers must first text your SMSBump number to start an SMS Gorgias ticket. You cannot start an SMS conversation with a customer from Gorgias.
Can I send pictures via SMSBump through Gorgias?
SMSBump does support MMS now, so you will be able to send and receive images through SMSBump in Gorgias. Limitations are that images can be received just from US customers, while some images you send can go through to non-US customers as well.
Can I integrate SMSBump without a Shopify store?
Unfortunately, we are unable to integrate SMSBump into Gorgias without having a Shopify Store integration.