In-ticket suggestionsUpdated 3 months ago
You are most likely now noticing some fancy new blue suggestions in your tickets. Now, what is this all about? 🤔
We're proud to announce that the system is now recommending your agents to apply or install managed auto-responders if applicable, based on our machine learning system.
How it works
Agents are now able to preview the behavior of a suggested rule before choosing to install it and/or apply it. It's a great way to check how beneficial the suggested rule might be to your workflow, without the need to install a managed rule and then test it on some tickets beforehand.
These prompts provide you with a more efficient and on-the-go process of installing and using managed auto-responders!
That's the beauty of it - it will be done for you, with just a click of a button!
Before you start
There are a couple of prerequisites though:
- You will need to be an Add-on subscriber.
- You will need to have the following two auto-responders disabled:
Now, when the prompt pops up in your ticket:
- When a ticket shows up that the system detects could be handled by an auto-responder rule, this blue prompt will pop up:
- You can choose to either install the suggested rule (if you are an Admin or a Lead Agent) or apply the rule on a one-off basis:
*Note: When installed, the rule will start applying to all relevant tickets from that point on automatically.
- You can collapse or expand the suggestion by using the arrow button outlined below, if you don't feel like it is needed at that moment:
- Admins and Lead Agents can further modify and personalize the installed auto-responder in the managed rules section. If you click on 'Install' in the prompt, you will be taken to a new page where you can perform these actions:
Can I turn this feature off?
This feature cannot be turned off completely at the moment. However, you can always collapse the prompt as advised above in step #3 under 'Setup Instructions'. Or, if you install the two auto-responders that are being suggested.
Will all of my agents see these prompts?
Yes, regardless of their user role.
Can I use other rules in the same manner with this feature?
No, for now, only the 'Auto-close spam emails' and 'Send tracking information' rules. However, we are working on adding more in the future!