User permissionsUpdated 5 months ago
There are 5 roles enabling you to precisely control users' permissions:
- Observer agent: Able to view customers, tickets and send internal notes.
- Lite agent: Able to modify customers, tickets, and send messages.
- Basic agent: Able to modify customers, tickets, and send messages.
- Lead agent: Able to manage customers, tickets, tags, send messages and manage Help Center.
- Admin: Able to manage everything (billing info, users, integrations, rules, tickets, customers, etc...)
Below is the complete user permissions table associated with each role. However, please keep in mind that this table applies only to the Web UI, not the API. For example, all users are allowed to list most resources including users, macros, rules with the API. Also, any agent has the ability to create private views. The feature to create shared & public views is only available to Lead agents and Admins.