How to enable browser notifications?
When there's a new message on a chat or messenger ticket, you can receive a browser notification. They are helpful to make sure that you respond to customers as soon as they start chatting with you.
Browser notifications show up on the top right of your screen, and look like this:
How to enable browser notifications Chrome?
- Open Gorgias in your browser
- Click on the lock icon
- In the dropdown, click on Site Settings
- This opens a new page. Click on the Notifications permission, and click Allow.
You're all set! You'll now receive browser notifications.
How to enable browser notifications in Safari?
- Open Gorgias dashboard in Safari
- Right-click on the URL address bar.
- Click Settings for this Website
- Then in the Auto-play settings drop-down list select Allow All Auto-Play.
And you're all set!