Benefits of Shopify
Shopify is a complete ecommerce solution that allows you to sell your goods online.
With Gorgias, you can:
- Perform Shopify actions from Gorgias such as refund, duplicate, edit, and cancel order. No need to switch screens over and over again.
- Display the customer profile and the last orders from Shopify when you receive a message.
- Automate common questions with macros and workflows, thanks to message intent classification. A "Where's my order?"- type of requests can easily be automated, using Shopify variables inside of macros.
- Prioritize tickets based on customer data.
How to connect Shopify?
To connect your Shopify account to Gorgias:
- In Gorgias, click "Integrations," then click "Shopify"
- Click "Add Shopify"
- Log in with your Shopify account
Nice job! When a customer contacts you, you’ll see their profile and orders in the sidebar.
Multiple Shopify stores?
Connect multiple Shopify accounts using the same process described, this is something you can do with Gorgias:
- Integrate all the support email addresses of each store, as well as their social media accounts, into one single account in Gorgias.
- From there, you'd be able to create rules and macros that are specific for each store and gain a lot of time on support.
- The email signatures are set per email integration so you can set up different signatures for each store - which might help as well.
- Finally, if you want to add a live chat to each of the stores you manage and handle all the live chats from a single Gorgias account, this is possible as well.
Setting up your Gorgias account? These tutorial videos will get your help desk geared up in no time!